Cambridge Assessment Network E-Learning
The Cambridge Assessment Network enables professionals in assessment to share and develop knowledge and expertise - a centre of excellence in assessment. Our aim is to build an international community committed to high quality assessment that enhances learning.
Build your expertise in assessment in 2020.
Take a look at our training and events coming up in 2020.
Help and support
If you have any technical queries or problems using this site, please report them to us.
A101: Introducing the Principles of Assessment
|Date:||29 June - 30 Aug 2020||Venue:||Online course (9 weeks). Average 3hrs per week.|
|Type:||Online course||Fee:||Monitored - £295, Peer supported - £245|
A101: Introducing the Principles of Assessment is a nine week, online course for anyone with an interest in educational assessment and its role in society today, including examiners, assessment writers, professional bodies, teachers and those working for exam boards.
- No previous knowledge or experience needed
- Average 3hrs per week over nine weeks
- Choice of delivery models:
- Monitored - Online group course delivered over 9 weeks featuring Monitor/Educator, discussion forum and journal
- Peer supported - Online group course delivered over 9 weeks featuring discussion forum and journal
- Certification option for both models.